CrowdSupport®
confused2
Level 1: Cadet

wrong billing amounts

Yesterday I received a text from telstra indicating that my call/text usage has reached 50% with 18 days to go in the billing cycle. I thought I was on track to avoid an excessive bill and I went onto My Telstra to confim. I looked at the amount under Plans and usage and it said that my charges since last bill is $327 dollars. I am really confused and concerned that I will have to pay the larger amount.  Can anyone help?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
CrowdDudette
Level 9: Captain

Re: wrong billing amounts

Have you only just signed up to a new plan & this is your first billing period?  If so, it will be on a pro-rata basis & you won't have a full cycle.  Also the My Account charges don't allow for any discounts that you are to receive (it should state this underneath the charges).

You will need to get in touch directly with Telstra either via Live Chat or phoning them to find out specifics for your account.  Crowdsupport is a Public Forum & not individualised help from Telstra Staff.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now