LozinOz
Level 1: Cadet

Complaint

Received an email from Telstra in early March with different offers for my switch over to NBN. Selected the “free $125 of BigPond Movies” , unlimited data and Telstra tv 24months. Email from Telstra with order number and confirmation. 6 weeks later, literally HOURS of phones calls and I’m still waiting. Apparently the order doesn’t exist (despite the fact I can provide the email) not a single person I have spoken to can tell me what’s gone wrong and every time I call I am promised “someone will contact you within 24hours”. ITS BEEN 6 WEEKS. I am happy with my NBN speed and set up but I want my free movies with my new Telstra TV box. It’s not hard??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Complaint

Hi @LozinOz,

I'm so sorry to read about the frustration you've experienced with your BigPond movies promotion, this is really disappointing to read. At this point I would suggest raising a complaint https://tel.st/8mxlh and having a case manager attend to this for you. It sounds like this needs some further investigation, and regrettably over social media we're unable to look into your account to resolve this. 

Please let me know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now