Mmmbjj
Level 1: Cadet

My offers foxtel now

In my Telstra account under my offers I have the ability to access 12 months free Foxtel. I have been trying to access this but have had issues. When I went to join up today it tells me the offer has expired but there is no expiration date on the offer info. Please help???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: My offers foxtel now

Those offers do have expiry dates (I think one offer expired on the 28th February 2019 from memory).

You would need to give 132200 a call and talk to a consultant to see if the offer is still active in your case.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: My offers foxtel now

Hi @Mmmbjj

From what I can see, the 12 month Foxtel Now offer expired last year on 03/09/2018.

If you'd like us to check your account tofirm if you're eligible for any offers, please chat to us securely here by calling 132200.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more