CrowdSupport®
Gongon
Level 1: Cadet

Pause plan

Answered

Hi, I will be on holiday for 45 days outside of Australia  and would like to pause my plan for a month. Is it possible so I don't incur in unnecessary charges? I'm already abroad BTW. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Pause plan

@Gongon wrote:

Hi, I will be on holiday for 45 days outside of Australia  and would like to pause my plan for a month. Is it possible so I don't incur in unnecessary charges? I'm already abroad BTW. 

@Gongon Its not possible to pause your plan. Telstra still has to pay the NBN Co regardless if it is used or not.

Only suggestion is to drop it down to the lowest plan while you are away (If you are not already on that)

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

To the  best of my knowledge you can't pause a plan.

If you need to ring Telstra from outside Australia, it is free on a Telstra phone

+61 439 125 109

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Accepted Solution

@Gongon wrote:

@Gongon Its not possible to pause your plan. Telstra still has to pay the NBN Co regardless if it is used or not.

Only suggestion is to drop it down to the lowest plan while you are away (If you are not already on that)

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now