This thread is now archived and closed to new comments. Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question please post a new topic.
We have a Business Broadband account, with a 150GB limit and no restrictions on speed once the limit is shaped.
This morning I sent out 800 emails via our exchange server, everything was working fine for a while.
After 10 minutes our internet speed slowed to the point where it as just about 56k.
I rang tech support and they said that the line into the modem was fine and running at 2000 kb/s.
I shut off and restarted the modem and then connected my pc directly to the modem/wireless router. But with NO success.
I've disconnected all 12 people in our network and that hasn't made any difference either.
I rang telstra again and asked them to double check the line speed. There only other suggestion was to buy a new modem. I don't see how thats an option as the modem was working correctly a few hours ago.