Highlighted
KadinaTLS
Level 1: Cadet

Ghoast Calls on Biz Essentials

I have a Biz Essentials linked into our NEC system and we are getting ghost calls on that line. Line rings and nothing but dial tone when answered. We dont have voive mail etc. We have had system reporgarmmed but issues continues. Any Ideas

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
nelly82
Level 16: Secret Agent

Re: Ghoast Calls on Biz Essentials

I

@KadinaTLS wrote:

I have a Biz Essentials linked into our NEC system and we are getting ghost calls on that line. Line rings and nothing but dial tone when answered. We dont have voive mail etc. We have had system reporgarmmed but issues continues. Any Ideas

I am assuming you are running PSTN lines through the NEC system if you have Biz Essentials linked to it?

Is it only the line with the ADSL connected to it that is producing the Ghost calls or other lines as well?

I suggest you raise a fault on the line and see if they can help out.  Call 132000 and say "Line Fault" and you will be redirected to the faults team.

Have I been helpful? Click that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Found a solution? Then mark the solution in the thread to help others find the answer!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now