Hideous
Level 1: Cadet

Hosting -small business

Answered

Hi

I was looking at the small business website hosting - alot of information there but is email hosting included or is that extra ?

We have phones, mobiles, and internet direct to the office already and i think it might be simplier to bundle up on some.

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Hosting -small business

Hi there Hideous !!!!! You'll find the information I think you need at the following link: http://go.bigpond.com/services/domain-hosting/premiumhosting-business-mail/

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Hi there Hideous !!!!! You'll find the information I think you need at the following link: http://go.bigpond.com/services/domain-hosting/premiumhosting-business-mail/

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

Hideous
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you. so its $220 per year for 10 email addresses and a minimum of $16 per month for hosting a $418 minimum per year. less bundle discounts
daffy44
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Jeff why do you find it necessary to state you are not a Telstra employee
DAPHNE COOMBER

There are a number of reasons Daffy44.

Firstly it is so people will understand that when it comes to answering questions here or where I feel I am able to assist someone they are aware that my answer is NOT an official answer on behalf of Telstra.

Secondly that my responses on CS can and are moderated as with any others on CS.

And thirdly especially when it comes to responses that would require interment knowledge of customers accounts, that I can in no way access those details, as I'm NOT a Telstra employee.

I fully respect the work that Telstras employee's put into assistance of customers both here and on other Telstra forums and social media sites and am aware that they go above and beyond what is required mnore often than not. Something which you wouldn't be aware of.

I'd also point out that I am not the only one who regularllry contributes here who signs with a similar disclaimer, as indeed Telstra staff who are not members of the Telstra social media teams and who post here are required and do declare that they are Telstra staff.

I hope that clears up your question.

Signature.gif

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now