CrowdSupport®
mjc130
Level 1: Cadet

How can we do business with Telstra?

Answered

OUr current contracts are up for renewal and we would like to be able to see what Telstra can do for us, but it is a chicken and egg scenario.  I called Telstra to ask and the lady says "Oh you ant to come back?  transfer to us and then we can assign an account manager and talk."  To be honest last time we looked at communications we gave up after 3 months as it was all too hard.

We spend around $200k per year on communications, so we are not small, but not big.  The "telstra shop business contacts" are useless as they have no idea of the offerings.  Telstra consultants that I've spoken to know a lot about say landlines, but nothing about mobiles etc.  It can't be this hard to do business.  Optus have worked this stuff out and hence they have our patronage.

I've tried the 13 2000 line (ro was it the 132200) but they talk PSTNs and ADSL, not ISDN and fibre.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TBC_Champ
Level 4: Private Eye
Accepted Solution

Re: How can we do business with Telstra?

Hi mjc130,

I am work at a Telstra Business Centre and I would be more than happy to assist you out on a more personal level by giving you my mobile number and a direct line for you to contact me anytime.

I come from an IT background so I can be very useful with any technical/data queries.

Give me a call when it is convenient for you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
KEVIN

Try ringing us on 1300737195 and Ask for Andrew from the business team..
TBC_Champ
Level 4: Private Eye
Accepted Solution

Hi mjc130,

I am work at a Telstra Business Centre and I would be more than happy to assist you out on a more personal level by giving you my mobile number and a direct line for you to contact me anytime.

I come from an IT background so I can be very useful with any technical/data queries.

Give me a call when it is convenient for you.

Highlighted
mjc130

Thanks guys.  it is a shame for Telstra that you need to put out a call to give them buinsess.  Will follow up on these leads.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now