CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
SiRR
Level 1: Cadet

NBN Ordered

Received a letter saying that we need to connect to NBN.  Ordered NBN for business on 29 August 2019.  Just phoned Telstra to see where my order is at.  Have been advised that it it at least 4-6 weeks away.  Apparently, the order was placed by me, but then needs to be approved by the Quality Analysis team, then onto the Order Built Team who will then create an order?  I have been told to sit and wait for a call from an unassigned case manager.  This unassigned case manager should call me within 4-6 weeks.  Wow?  Is this normal?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NBN Ordered

Hi @SiRR,

It is not good to read about the poor experience you have had with your nbn order and that there will be a delay, I apologise for the frustration and inconvenience caused.

Please chat with our online team at https://tel.st/a7b79 who can review your account and discuss further. Don't hesitate to let us know how you go, or contact us about any other matter. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now