GHotch
Level 1: Cadet

Static IP address change when migrating onto the NBN

Hi there. 

When I am migrating services onto the NBN will my current static IP address change? I am thinking of using DOT on the NBN or TBB on the NBN but can't change my current static IP address. is this possible? 

Thanks in advance.  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Static IP address change when migrating onto the NBN

I believe it may as ADSL and NBN has different IP allocations but you would be best to speak to Telstra business about it
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Technical Support
Technical Support

Did you get this sorted GHotch

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

GHotch
Level 1: Cadet

thanks tech support, not 100% but i will have a chat with a few of my contacts and see what they say. 

thanks though :-) 

Highlighted
Technical Support
Technical Support

Let us know if there is anything that we may be able to help with, and keep us posted.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more