Highlighted
AttenmptNo3
Level 1: Cadet

Support of V7610

Last week I called Telstra to get details of an error message comming from the Telstra V7610 device.

No one at Telstra would offer support, telling me they "dont support the device". The last tech support person I spoke to transferred my call to Netgear Support.

They found it amusing that Telstra had sent me to them, They reported that the device is not supported by Netgear at all and that Telstra are obligated to provide Support. How can a business operator be required to use a piece of equipment and not receive any support? Can some one from Telstra please clarify the support and who I should contact

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Technical Support
Technical Support

Re: Support of V7610

Hi AttenmptNo3, 

Sorry to hear this was your experience trying to get support for your modem.  This modem is provided as part of the Digital Office Technology (DOT) package. To get support for it please call 13 20 00 and say Digital Business Technical Support .This should get you through to the team trained to support this package.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more