JiaLi
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra disconnected my business internet and refused to respond

Help! Where can I go if our business internet is disconnected by Telstra due to their error and all you have received is: “someone will call you back”??

I’m utterly furious after three entire days on the phone with numerous people but nobody can offer any solution. I have tried TIO however they replied they only handle residential or small business’s complaints. Every single avenue we tried has gone to a dead end because they eventually were passed to the same group of team which was the team who made the wrong order and disconnected us! What do we do?? I don’t know how many days this will last and it is absolutely devastating for a business!

Can somebody share some thoughts? I’m so tired of calling the 1300 number and repeat the same story again and again with no result. Even when I tried to lodge a complaint the call was diverted to the faults team and same story started again “someone will contact you”. Is this what we deserve as a business customer to Telstra?

Is there any other area we can report or complain? Local MP?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
JiaLi
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra disconnected my business internet in error and refused to respond

Help! Where can I go if our business internet is disconnected by Telstra due to their error and all you have received is: “someone will call you back”??

I’m utterly furious after three entire days on the phone with numerous people but nobody can offer any solution. I have tried TIO however they replied they only handle residential or small business’s complaints. Every single avenue we tried has gone to a dead end because they eventually were passed to the same group of team which was the team who made the wrong order and disconnected us! What do we do?? I don’t know how many days this will last and it is absolutely devastating for a business!

Can somebody share some thoughts? I’m so tired of calling the 1300 number and repeat the same story again and again with no result. Even when I tried to lodge a complaint the call was diverted to the faults team and same story started again “someone will contact you”. Is this what we deserve as a business customer to Telstra?

Is there any other area we can report or complain? Local MP?
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Telstra disconnected my business internet and refused to respond

Below is a link for business complaints.
https://www.telstra.com.au/business-enterprise/contact-us/make-a-complaint
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Telstra disconnected my business internet and refused to respond

If you have already previously been provided a complaint number you can also escalate it to the CEO office who can also help. They are here. https://service.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/contact-ceo-form
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now