Kent5
Level 1: Cadet

Westfield Eastland, Greenwood Plaza Internet problem

Answered

Hi,

Does anyone have internet problem in these two locations, as two of our store is currently down for Internet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Westfield Eastland, Greenwood Plaza Internet problem

There is current outages listed in the Ringwood area so that might be playing part. You could try the troubleshooting tool and see if it can be restored if not it will give you a reference number and the best team to speak to.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Westfield Eastland, Greenwood Plaza Internet problem

There is current outages listed in the Ringwood area so that might be playing part. You could try the troubleshooting tool and see if it can be restored if not it will give you a reference number and the best team to speak to.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more