pauljorel
Level 1: Cadet

buissness email

Sorry Telstra but you SUCK, I have been stuffed around  for ages ,all I wanted to do is set an email but no Telstra says you must pay $7.00 month if don't want to pay $35.00 month for domain name, oh and sign up to domain now because the price changes every day,i spent 45 minutes on chat only to be told I cant help you because your a buissness,looks like I will have to employ someone to deal with Telstra cause I have had enough , although I did have a slight breakthrough this morning a telstra person on chat did give me some form of account number if only I new what to do with it

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: buissness email

Do you have any other services (phone, internet with Telstra)? Is it a business account?
Are you wanting the email address to have the format yourname@yourbusiness.com.au?
Did the "sccount number" that the consultant give you start with a letter, or letters (SR, INC)?
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
pauljorel
Level 1: Cadet

I have Telstra NBN , I just want the email to be simple paul@telstra.com or something like that or paul @ yogibear company.com but I dthink $35.00 a month is a lot of money , and yes the number the consultant gave me I think trhat started with number

Yes, $35 a month would be a lot for an email account (my whole web hosting package, including email is only $228 per year, plus $35 every 2 years for my domain name registration).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more