CrowdSupport®
richardc0077
Level 4: Private Eye

can i get port 80 open with a business account

Answered

Hi All

before i open a buiness account with telstra can i get  a static ip with port 80 and 443 open

Many thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: can i get port 80 open with a business account

@jokiin wrote:
he posted under the Mobile Broadband section though so I'm assuming that's what matters here, the section you linked to is ADSL related, do they have similar for 3G services do you know?

It is possible (there was a previous thread on it) however it is not offerred as a matter of course.

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

not sure this is covered by the extranet APN which I know is hard to get onto, that gets you external IP but still haven't seen static IP mentioned for that also, I'm sure you'd have a better idea if that's possible

I know what you mean though, even if technically possible it still doesn't mean it's going to happen
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Ben_F

The Business Broadband website seems to indicate that  a Static IP is an optional extra, as well as "Remote teleworking" so I'm assuming that both are available. If you want official conformation, best bet is Business LiveChat

New Users - Click Here!

he posted under the Mobile Broadband section though so I'm assuming that's what matters here, the section you linked to is ADSL related, do they have similar for 3G services do you know?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben_F
Accepted Solution

@jokiin wrote:

It is possible (there was a previous thread on it) however it is not offerred as a matter of course.

B.

New Users - Click Here!

Accepted Solution

not sure this is covered by the extranet APN which I know is hard to get onto, that gets you external IP but still haven't seen static IP mentioned for that also, I'm sure you'd have a better idea if that's possible

I know what you mean though, even if technically possible it still doesn't mean it's going to happen

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now