Highlighted
joshbSA
Level 2: Rookie

Apple watch and Telstra One Number

Has anyone yet had success with getting the One Number service up and running. I was told on 24x7 & the phone that the "Back of house" team can actually do it on a workaround.

Edit: I have a 10 digit account number

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Apple watch and Telstra One Number

Hey joshbSA,

The information we have is that some business accounts with a 10 digit number are compatible with Telstra One Number and the eSIM technology, however not all of them are. Unfortunately nothing has been communicated about what makes one compatible and another not.

If you call 132 999 and say "Mobile Phone Fault" at the prompt, you can request to have the Telstra One Number Expression of Interest form completed, which will get a check performed to determine compatibility, the result of which will then be communicated to you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

BuildThisLove
Level 3: Gumshoe

Are there any updates on this yet for corporate phone users?

Support Team
Support Team

The service is available for some of our small business customers, but no further information on services on our Enterprise-level plans

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

CSR66
Level 1: Cadet

I tried calling the Telstra number and lodge a fault has suggested here. After going though all the prompts I ended up getting “your call could not be connected. Please check the number and try again” when replying to “is this a fault for mobile or land line”. Strange response after I was asked all the relevant questions.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Please accept our apologies @CSR66 as i'm not quite sure what happened there! I just tried the above and got through in a few minutes so I would suggest to try again. - ToneB

CSR66

I finally got through and I can happily report that my 10 digit business account is now connected to one number and is working like a charm. Thanks for the tip!
YRT

I followed these instructions last Thursday and on Monday Telstra called me to finalise my set up - my watch is now on one number. Thanks for the info.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now