Michael2018
Level 1: Cadet

Buisness least assure

How to claim Buisness least assure if your device is lost someone send me a link please ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Buisness least assure

You need to recontract the service so would contact your business centre or the business sales team.

https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/help/pdf/cis-business/mobile/business-critical-...
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Michael2018
Level 1: Cadet

Can I do it my self online ? If so what’s the link or steps pls
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

No, you can't do it online. You will need to call 132000 and speak to the consultants.

Also, Business Lease Assure doesn't cover you for the loss of your phone, it just allows you to upgrade your phone more regularly (with some cover for damage).

Given that the phone is lost (and leased), you would get charged Fair Market Value +20% of the Phone as the Phone cannot be returned to Telstra as per the terms of both your Lease and Business Lease Assure.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now