GHotch
Level 1: Cadet

Business SIP and international calls

hi all. 

For a medium to small size company (8 channels of Business SIP) that have offices in 5 countries (Dubai, UK, Malaysia, USA, Brazil to name a few) they will need to call these locations fairly often. The issue is that there doesn't seem to be any calling plans that cover this type of call on SIP. What options do we have? I don't want them to end up with massive call costs per month. What options are there for them? 

Thanks in advance. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Business SIP and international calls

If you are talking office to office calls (not office to client), then have you looked at something like Microsoft Teams? It is fairly easy to set up if your business has a Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise subscription.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
GHotch
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Business SIP and international calls

Thanks Jupiter, there isn't going to be any integration between the offices so it will be making just normally voice calls, its a shame there isn't any calling plans or options for intentional plans on any of the fixed line services.
Teams looks pretty cool though, maybe I can work up to moving all their offices onto that in the future haha

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now