CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
chadster
Level 2: Rookie

Call Forwarding Costs

Answered

I am having issues finds exact costs of call forwarding from telstra services

I understand that the person calling be pays for the call to me and i pay for the diverted calls from my phone to the end destination

are my calls charged at

1.) my normal call cost if i was to call the destination number, instead of diverting

2.) the same cost as message bank diversion, 6c/30secs

3.) xc/30secs where x is determined by the plan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Call Forwarding Costs

See section 6 of Part F – Managing Calls in the Telstra Mobile section of Our Customer Terms for how Call Forward charges are calculated. Whether the charges are including in the Monthly Call Allowance for your plan will, of course, depend on the plan details, which you would find in these documents in the Telstra Mobile section of Our Customer Terms.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

See section 6 of Part F – Managing Calls in the Telstra Mobile section of Our Customer Terms for how Call Forward charges are calculated. Whether the charges are including in the Monthly Call Allowance for your plan will, of course, depend on the plan details, which you would find in these documents in the Telstra Mobile section of Our Customer Terms.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
chadster
Level 2: Rookie

ok so custmers with longer account numbers pay 6c and 10 digit pay 5.5c

how does this apply if the number diverted to is on the same account and you have free intra account calls??

Level 21: Augmented

I'd just like to clarify that as per another thread, since you're digital business anything diverted from the landline side of things can be done via compilot at no cost.

For mobiles its as Drat said to the best of my knowledge.
Lathania

chadster wrote:

how does this apply if the number diverted to is on the same account and you have free intra account calls??

Call forwarding (or diversion) from one phone number to another is not a voice call from the former to the latter, so entitlement to free intra account calls is irrelevant in that regard.

——

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now