CrowdSupport®
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Direct Debit – update your expired credit card details

Has your direct debit payment stopped? When your credit card expires, remember to update your credit card number so we can make sure your direct debit payment continues with your updated details. Update your credit card details online or via your My Account for Business billing page directly.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
jfhdally
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Direct Debit – update your expired credit card details

I update my credit card details for a cancelled card 13 days prior to my payment date.

the verification payment was debited and credited my end shows the right card number but the information

did not get through to the billing dept.

tried to get help from online chat and they could not tell me what card had been billed - told me to contact the bank

did that and found that a direct debit request had not been made on the new card

had to ring and update my card details again. when I rang after the bill due date my new card details had still not made it through to the billing system

seems something is broke here

John

drag
Level 1: Cadet

We want tp update credit card details.  Your site is not user friendly.  We have been trying  by email and phone  for over 1/2 hour.

Alex

@CatherineP wrote:

Has your direct debit payment stopped? When your credit card expires, remember to update your credit card number so we can make sure your direct debit payment continues with your updated details. Update your credit card details online or via your My Account for Business billing page directly.

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

There is no email contact, so that won't work. Also, the links in that article are quite old and may be out of date. If you log in to your account via this link https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home then you should be more successful.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now