Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Email Bill Tips

Here's some tips for managing your business email bill:

1. Double check your nominated email bill email address. It's very easy to make a typing mistake on web forms or in your My Account for Business.

2. Leave a small amount of available space in your email box every month.  If your email box is full, your email bill will bounce. In these cases, we will know and try to contact you but where we have been unable to contact you, your bill will be changed to a paper bill so you can always have a copy of your bill.

If this is the case, you can revert your paper bill back to email bill via My Account for Business Home page, select the Bill Delivery Method link and choose the 'email' delivery option or complete a request at telstra.com/business/emailbill

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now