Highlighted
Michelle333
Level 1: Cadet

How do I cancel Telstra Premium Care Mobile Insurance?

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: How do I cancel Telstra Premium Care Mobile Insurance?

Take a look at the link I've provided below, wityh all the info about the insurance. The part that you are interested in reads as follows;

CANCELLATION OF YOUR POLICY

By You

You can cancel Your insurance by making the request to Telstra Customer Service by calling the number provided at the top of Your Telstra Mobile Service Account. You may request to cancel Your insurance cover at anytime without any cancellation fee. Any unused premium that You have already paid at the time of cancellation will be credited to Your Telstra Mobile Service Account.

By us

If Your Telstra Mobile Service Account is terminated, Your Telstra Premium Care – Mobile Insurance will be automatically cancelled without notice 30 days from the date of termination of Your Telstra Mobile Service Account.

We can also cancel Your policy for any other reason allowable at law.

You cannot reinstate Your policy unless we agree to do that and only from the date we agree.

Contacting us about cancellations

A request to cancel or reinstate Your policy can be made by calling Telstra Customer Service on the number provided at the top of Your bill for Your Telstra Mobile Service Account

http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/download/document/premium-care-fsg-pds.pdf

Hope this helps you.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: How do I cancel Telstra Premium Care Mobile Insurance?

Take a look at the link I've provided below, wityh all the info about the insurance. The part that you are interested in reads as follows;

CANCELLATION OF YOUR POLICY

By You

You can cancel Your insurance by making the request to Telstra Customer Service by calling the number provided at the top of Your Telstra Mobile Service Account. You may request to cancel Your insurance cover at anytime without any cancellation fee. Any unused premium that You have already paid at the time of cancellation will be credited to Your Telstra Mobile Service Account.

By us

If Your Telstra Mobile Service Account is terminated, Your Telstra Premium Care – Mobile Insurance will be automatically cancelled without notice 30 days from the date of termination of Your Telstra Mobile Service Account.

We can also cancel Your policy for any other reason allowable at law.

You cannot reinstate Your policy unless we agree to do that and only from the date we agree.

Contacting us about cancellations

A request to cancel or reinstate Your policy can be made by calling Telstra Customer Service on the number provided at the top of Your bill for Your Telstra Mobile Service Account

http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/download/document/premium-care-fsg-pds.pdf

Hope this helps you.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now