Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

How do I pay my bill online?

I have recently switched to Telstra and want to pay my bills online. How is the best way to go about arranging this?

Telstra Online Bill makes paying your bill easy with a number of options available. Once you have logged in to Online Bill, click on the Payments tab which will provide you access to your payment options. This includes payments from credit or debit cards, BPAY reference codes and how to establish Direct Debit. Alternatively you can go to: www.telstra.com/paybill . To access Online Bill and any of your other online tools go to www.telstra.com/digitalbusiness/tools

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now