CrowdSupport®
gagneet
Level 1: Cadet

How to get the invoice number with details about new mobile device

Hi,

How do I get the invoice of my recent plan upgrade, which lists all the plan details and the mobile device details which has been provided with the plan? I have made the purchase online, but as with previous plans (where the purchase was done in shop), I did not get an invoice for it.

Thanks,

Gagneet

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How to get the invoice number with details about new mobile device

Hi @gagneet

Very sorry to read that you did not receive an invoice number for your online purchase.

Have you checked your email junk mail folder? Was there an order number that was provided when you submitted the order online?

I look forward to your response.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

gagneet

Hi Jimmy,
Yes, I checked all the folders in my mailbox. Nor the new contract or the Invoice for the new phone and contract has been provided. The order number is: SMB45912.

Thanks,
Gagneet
Support Team
Support Team

That's not something you'd want us to provide here @gagneet, better to come and have a chat with us directly here: http://tel.st/vkxvm where we can communicate securely and access your account.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

You probably won't get an email about it until the BoH online order team processes the order.

When an order is done online it goes into a queue to be keyed into the Telstra Systems
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
gagneet

Thanks, I will continue the query on chat.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now