OoDeSpeRadoO
Level 3: Gumshoe

Misinformation on Business Fleet Connect Plan

Answered

Hi Team

Just came across the Telstra Business Fleet Connect Plan page : 

http://www.telstra.com.au/small-business/mobiles/mobile-plans/business-fleet-connect-plans/

It appears to be an obvious mis representation of the plan's options for SMS and MessageBank.

**All plans except $10 Fleet Connect offers FREE & UNLIMITED SMS and MESSAGEBANK, whereas the author says:

We have two great options:

Unlimited standard SMS in Australia

If your new Business Fleet Connect Plan has a minimum monthly spend of $70 or more you'll get unlimited SMS to standard Australian numbers.

Unlimited MessageBank® use in Australia

If your new Business Fleet Connect Plan has a minimum monthly spend of $90 or more, we'll give you unlimited MessageBank call diversions and retrievals, all within Australia.

And both choices boast a range of features:

• Free voice and video calls and SMS, all while in Australia - to eligible mobiles on the same account.
  • Greater value - the more eligible mobile services there are on your account, the lower your call rates.
  • Per second charging - for most standard national calls with the timed calling option.
  • Included data to use in Australia on Business Fleet Connect Plans with a minimum monthly spend of $30 or more.

Could you please update the page with correct information i.e. Business customers receives both SMS and MESSAGEBANK  deposit + retrieval for FREE from $35 plan onwards?

I read the Critical Information Summary, it reflects FREE SMS & MESSAGEBANK.

Much appreciate your time and feedback.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Misinformation on Business Fleet Connect Plan

Hey OoDeSpeRadoO,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport. Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics we have here, in our Community.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I can see how this can be confusing to read, when it says on the Critical Information Summary that there is indeed free unlimited SMS on Australia as well as messagebank access for plans that are $35 per month and over.

I have now submitted feedback to remove those statemets you've pointed out. So to confirm and as per CIS (Critical Infromation Summary) $35 or over Business Fleet Connect plans have FREE SMS and MESSAGEBANK for use in Australia only. Thank you OoDeSpeRadoO.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Misinformation on Business Fleet Connect Plan

Hey OoDeSpeRadoO,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport. Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics we have here, in our Community.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I can see how this can be confusing to read, when it says on the Critical Information Summary that there is indeed free unlimited SMS on Australia as well as messagebank access for plans that are $35 per month and over.

I have now submitted feedback to remove those statemets you've pointed out. So to confirm and as per CIS (Critical Infromation Summary) $35 or over Business Fleet Connect plans have FREE SMS and MESSAGEBANK for use in Australia only. Thank you OoDeSpeRadoO.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more