Nick0h
Level 1: Cadet

One Number Billing

Answered

We have learnt to understand that Telstra One Number is now available for all accounts including business accounts. I am faced with a new challenge in trying to convince the business that $5 a month is business justified and not just a luxury addition to my account...(Yes, how can I complain when the business is paying for my entire phone bill?!...valid point but I'm still going to ask this questionSmiley Wink

Will Telstra ever look at offering businesses the ability to bypass the business and bill end users directly for the additional Telstra One Number only option (ie. $5 a month)? 

This would seem like a common enough scenario to justify Telstra implementing the billing overhead that my company won't. Again, I'm not complaining..just curious..

Cheers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: One Number Billing

Hi Nick0h,

I get your point, however as the Telstra One Number needs to be on the same account as the service as these are linked, I doubt that this is going to be possible.

Would the business accept for you to contribute the $5 in some form?

-Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Nick0h,

I get your point, however as the Telstra One Number needs to be on the same account as the service as these are linked, I doubt that this is going to be possible.

Would the business accept for you to contribute the $5 in some form?

-Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Nick0h
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Ern, appreciate the reply. That's a shame but I agree your suggestion may be the best chance I have moving forward.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now