Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Paying Your Telstra business bill online 24/7 via credit card, bank account or direct debit

To reduce the time you spend on paying bills, Telstra provides all business customers with the option to pay their bill online 24/7  via credit card or bank account at telstra.com/business/paymybill

If you prefer to set up bill payment scheduling just once, you can set up direct debit. Direct debit is where your bill payment will be automatically withdrawn from your nominated bank account or credit card for every bill. Once your direct debit has commenced, you can modify this at any time via you My Account for Business Billing page 24/7.

Alternatively, if you prefer to nominate a set dollar direct debit amount per bill as part payment you can also do this. Remember, your My Account for Business Billing page enables you to change your direct debit set dollar amount 24/7.

If your personal services are also with Telstra, you can also pay your Telstra at  telstra.com/business/paymybill

To learn more about the features of My Account for Business watch our video or register  your business today for My Account for Business.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now