Disheartened
Level 1: Cadet

Samsung S9 Pre Orders

Can anyone tell me if the shops are able to supply the S9 and associated tablet offer direct or do they organise to have it sent?

Reason for my question is have had two failed deliveries, first one the licence details had one digit off, the second was no attempt and showing delivered but not to me. Startrack was dismissive, told me to ring Telstra Business - after they had just put me through to Star Track, upon returning to Telstra Bus they couldn't do much and said they will call within 24 to 48 hours. They believe there is a wrong address, but on my first delivery they couldn't change things and wasted another hour re -ordering. Now I am told they may be able to correct things. Just over this waste of time and will probably go into a store if they have the offers or go to another vendor who makes it easier. Just sorting out my options before the morning, no problem if no one knows will call a store in the morning. Unfortunately my local wasn't answering 1/2 hour before closing but understand they are probably busy.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Samsung S9 Pre Orders

No. The stores aren't able to help with something that was ordered online.

Startrack should have been able to tell you where to go to pick up the package as it is either taken back to their depot, or dropped off at the nearest post office. I would recommend lodging a formal complaint with Startrack over their handling of the issue (you will need the tracking reference number for the package).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
ScottW22
Level 1: Cadet

Wondering who else didn't received their pre deliveries for the Samsung S9 yesterday. I followed through with Star Track and Telstra and it didn't even leave the Warehouse yesterday despite 2 texts and an email from Telstra telling me it will arrive on the 16th.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Scott,

Sorry to hear your device hasn't arrived yet. Did you receive an ETA from StarTrack?

-Chris 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more