CrowdSupport®
waverdr
Level 1: Cadet

Sharing Business plan with wife?

Hi guys,

I am currently with Optus out of contract and am waiting for the iphone 5 to be released before jumping ship to Telstra.

I currently am on a business plan with Optus with 2 gig of data and 550 worth of calls with free MMS, text and voice mail for $60.

I currently have my wife on the plan as well as she hardly uses her phone for data or calls. So effectively we have both phones on the one plan.

Is this possible to do with Telstra? I would be looking at the new iphone 5 on a plan but want my wife on the same plan sharing the call and data amount. She has her own iphone so i guess we would be looking at having both our numbers on the one plan.

I hope this is available as otherwise we will be forced to stay with Optus and im hating the reception quality and coverage.

Cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Sharing Business plan with wife?

Is this possible to do with Telstra? I would be looking at the new iphone 5 on a plan but want my wife on the same plan sharing the call and data amount.

You can share the aggregate included monthly data allowance for (separate) Telstra Business Mobile Advantage plans on the same billing account, but not their including monthly call allowances.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now