RawMajere
Level 1: Cadet

Sim only Plan Converting to mobile phone plan

Hi All

Is there any way that I can keep my existing phone number on my sim only plan, if i move to 24 month plan with mobile phone?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Sim only Plan Converting to mobile phone plan

Yes, that's easy. If you do it online, it will ask you exactly that, also, if you do it in store, the consultant will ask for your existing mobile number and your new plan will be applied to your existing service.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Sim only Plan Converting to mobile phone plan

Hi @RawMajere

Depending on the terms of your contract, you may incur an early termination charge if you cancel or recontract before the contract ends.

To find out more about the current contract, please fill out and submit this form

You can find more plans on the following links:

Personal Mobile Plans

Business Mobile Plans

If you'd like to discuss options that suit your needs with our sales team, please call 1800 676 642 between 8am–9pm AEST/AEDT.

Business customers should call 132 000

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more