JHSFencing
Level 1: Cadet

West Australia extended Modem outage May-June 2016

Hi 

We are a business operating in Perth WA and during the outage in May of 2016 we lost a lot of business due to modem reboot that Telstra did we waited days for a new modem only tobe told that there were non as there was a shortage, I am wondering how other business got on. We are fighting for compensation due to the loss of business and have now been told that our claim is denied due to the fact we did not try harder to conect to the internet by going to another provider or by going to the Libary or a coffee shop, I means are they serious. ONE we were never told to go to another provider as we were under contract to Telstra we can not use our mobiles as the reception is so bad and to pick up our whole office and take it toa coffee shop or Libary yep I can see we would get kiked out quick smart.

Just wantin to see if there are any other business who have had the same trouble getting compensation, whe have spent thousands of dollars getting the paper work that they required only to offer us a payment that did not even cover our cost.

Cheers 

JHS

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now