Highlighted
Morteza91
Level 2: Rookie

What is happening right now with my order?!

Answered

Hi there. 

I am encounternig a nightmare experience with on of Telstra Held order management right now and I don`t know what to do. Telstra crowd support is my last hope. I hope someone from Telstra team see this and inform me what is happening right now?!!!

Our business moved into a newly established office in December 2014. At first we tried to get our connection from different supplier. But it turned out the building hasn`t the telecommunication infrastructures. (In fact it had at that time but it wasn`t approved by Telstra) 

We waited over 3 months! in order Telstra approve the building telecommunication infrastructures.

Then we sent our order to Telstra to get a new connection. Surprisingly I got a call from Telstra internet held order management and I`ve been told that there is a network shortage and we can`t get internet however I still can get a landline. and she transferred me to a landline held order manager on 5th March.

The new guy is unbeliebely irresponsible, unreliable human being. At first he called me to tell me that there is a network upgrade in my area and I`ll be able to get my landline connection on 23rd March. At meantime he is going to send me an interim device and he`ll update me himself but  if I have any question I need to call 1800130015, then dial option 4 and enter pin code 7551!

I had a question on 13th or 14th March about the interim device. So I dialled his number like a million time. Nobody picked up the phone so I left him dozen of voice messages for him to call me back. 

On 24th I contacted another person on their operator and fought with him to tell me what is going on with my order. He refused to tell me anything but he promised me my held order manager will call me back. 

At 5 PM of 24th March finally my held order manager called me back. When I asked him why he hasn`t picked his phone, he simply told me he was sick and not feel well! (Such a lame excuse). He also added the upgrade is done but since I got my interim device my priouvs order was assumed completed and I have to send a new order and do everthing from beginning!!!!  The interesting part that he didn`t took my order. He told me he`ll call back next day`s morning. 

The next day I hadn`t received any call untill everning! I called his number at least dozen of times but again no answer Smiley Happy

Finally he called me back at 7 P.M (imaging how responsible he is) and told me everything will be fine and a technicion will come to my place on 5th April and he`ll fix my landline connection. 

Now it is 2:30 PM of the 6th April and  until now no one has came. I am dialling his number for at least couple of dozen times. but he is not answering his phone. I went to a Telstra business solution centre and they weren`t unable to  help me. 

Seriously what is going on? 

We are an importing business so our business depends heavily on internet. Everything is going super slow because we don`t have access to internet here. My held order manager is not picking his phone. Telstra business centre can`t help me. 

Can some one tell me what should I do?

My order number is 42271044

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Morteza91
Accepted Solution

Re: What is happening right now with my order?!

Update;

Finally today after many many tries, through somebody else I could speak with my held order manager. 

He told me there was some technical issue and now the new appointment date is on 21th April.

I couldn`t take it anymore and almost yelled at him what kind of service is he providing? why he didn`t call me if the technicion visit was cancelled on 5th April. 

I told him I am going to use Customer service guarantee and I will ask for compensation and it`ll come back to him at the end of the day. After this he said he can push the appointment and now the appointment is on 13 April. 

After speaking with him I also tried Telstra business customer service and I asked about CSG compensation. After asking for this, they pushed my order even further and the appointment is now on 8th April. 

Now, I want to say what the hell?

What kind of customer service is it? Is it necessary the customers waste hours of their time in order to get some where?

Is it really neccessary that I bring out compensation so that some body do something for me? Smiley Happy

If it was a third world country and some rodom organisation these behaviour was expected. But in Australia and from a big organisation like Telstra? Come on .....

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Morteza91
Accepted Solution

Re: What is happening right now with my order?!

Update;

Finally today after many many tries, through somebody else I could speak with my held order manager. 

He told me there was some technical issue and now the new appointment date is on 21th April.

I couldn`t take it anymore and almost yelled at him what kind of service is he providing? why he didn`t call me if the technicion visit was cancelled on 5th April. 

I told him I am going to use Customer service guarantee and I will ask for compensation and it`ll come back to him at the end of the day. After this he said he can push the appointment and now the appointment is on 13 April. 

After speaking with him I also tried Telstra business customer service and I asked about CSG compensation. After asking for this, they pushed my order even further and the appointment is now on 8th April. 

Now, I want to say what the hell?

What kind of customer service is it? Is it necessary the customers waste hours of their time in order to get some where?

Is it really neccessary that I bring out compensation so that some body do something for me? Smiley Happy

If it was a third world country and some rodom organisation these behaviour was expected. But in Australia and from a big organisation like Telstra? Come on .....

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more