Highlighted
cybernetix
Level 1: Cadet

Office 365 Enterprise E2 and Azure Active Directory

Hey Community,

I contacted T-Suite Sales in regards to this, spoke to Peter who couldn't answer my question but was happy to escalate it. I thought I'd post it on CrowdSupport so anyone else could help me out or get some insight.

I have a Microsoft Azure subscription which is hosting three Azure Active Directory instances. Each instance is for a particular domain I'm wanting to host email and SharePoint.

I would like to order three subscriptions of Office 365 Enterprise E2 which would be bound to one user within each of the Azure Active Directory instances (expectation is I'll order more when required).

My past experience with Office 365 tells me that upon specifying the Company Identifier during the T-Suite order process, this actually creates a Azure AD behind the scenes (not confirmed but I think this is true).

My questions are:

• Is it possible for me to order the Office 365 subscriptions and bind them to existing Azure Active Directories using T-Suite order process?
  • If so, how do I do this?

If anyone could help me that would be awesome, definitely keen to get Office 365 up and running as soon as possible.

Cheers

Matthew

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Office 365 Enterprise E2 and Azure Active Directory

I will flag this one with our resident T-Suite experts who I am confident will be able to provide some details for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Office 365 Enterprise E2 and Azure Active Directory

Hi Matthew,

This would not be possible during the ordering process but may be possible after service has been provisioned.

If you would like to have one of our Support techs contact you, please fill out this contact form www.telstra.com/business/tsuitequestion

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more