Level 22: Superhuman

A small Bug in the code :-)

Answered

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've logged in. I usually use the dropdown from the menu on the front page to get to my particular forum.

The Telstra Tv forum has the wrong link:

Capture2.PNG

Which results in:

Capture1.PNG

This means the tooltip is correct, but I think someone forgot to edit the actual link. Smiley Wink

Because the actual link is:

Capture3.PNGI'm not sure if other links from the main page are stuffed also Smiley Tongue

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: A small Bug in the code :-)

Hi @Wanglese 

Thanks for letting us know how the link issues. Our team will be on this to resolve ASAP.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns going forward.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: A small Bug in the code :-)

Hi @Wanglese 

Thanks for letting us know how the link issues. Our team will be on this to resolve ASAP.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns going forward.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more