Highlighted
britney5996
Level 1: Cadet

Address check not working

I was trying to get a pair of airpods on the $10 a month plan and when it came time to do the address check it wouldn't work, i'd type my address exactly as required, hit check and it wouldn't do anything. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Address check not working

Hi @britney5996

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the experience you had when trying to order online via our accessories page. 

My advice would be to contact them here so they can investigate this further for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

telstra6789
Level 1: Cadet

This issue is still a problem. I am trying to update my broadband plan and to progress to the next step online you have to check the availability (even though I know it is available) by entering your address. It will not advance past the address as it is not working, Previously on the Telstra site you would start typing your address and it would find it in a list of pre listed addresses. It no longer does this and will not progress past that step. It is an error that needs to be corrected on the Telstra webpage. Can someone from Telstra please advise when this is corrected?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @telstra6789

Apologies for the issues you have had trying to change your plan online. Have you followed up on this since your post? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more