MT19
Level 1: Cadet

Anyone had bad dealings with a Telstra subcontractor called TSA?

It took 23 days and calls to the telecommunications Ombudsman to get a workable Telstra plan, at the price originally agreed to (verbally) from the very first call..My data has only today been activated, after contact with over 10 representatives of Asian accent (majority not clearly understood), 3 unreturned calls to my complaints case manager at TSA..I am so angry, after previously happily dealing with Telstra for decades with landline, this is my first section of angst, frustration, disappointment and yes, anger..and I haven't even got my first bill, with no written confirmation yet of intended costs! Bad move, Telstra!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Anyone had bad dealings with a Telstra subcontractor called TSA?

Lots of people in the past have had poor experiences with TSA Group. I personally wouldn't deal with them myself (I'm fundamentally against signing up to anything on the basis of a cold-call).

Had hoped they were improving given that the number of people posting here with problems about them had dropped off to almost none over the past couple of years, but you do get the odd one here and there.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now