Level 21: Augmented

Bugs

There are two bugs that have been annoying me for awhile both seem to happen on multiple computers and browsers. First one is that I recall when private messaging, there used to be an auto suggest contact when typing the recipient but now It seems to be gone and I sometimes have to go back to double check spelling of a username. This was a great feature and would be really great if it was fixed or reinstated.

Second one is that after a long post the background goes from the standard grey to white which often looks silly half way through a post. I'm fairly sure it's just an issue of picking the post background colour size in the HTML coding, I recall fixing it on a website I made when I messed around with HTML.

Third one I'm pretty sure is just my browser but has anyone got spellcheck to work on CS? My firefox one marks errors for every field except the main text input.

Lathania

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Bugs

I too have noticed the post background colour seemingly having a mind of it's own and disappearing half-way through posts.

Also, Chrome doesn't have any issues with spell check, in the quick reply box, but in the larger reply page it doesn't seem to function.

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now