Tempo58
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Can't recover my crowd support profile

Answered

Hi, I was forced to create a new screen name the other day, if I tried to use my old one, it would say it was being used by another account.  I am still using the same log in for crowd support, and now i cannot read any of my posts or PM's.  this is very frustrating.  I have followed the guidelines to reclaim your old accounts, but just get a message szying the page could not be found.  Can someone please help.  Old screen name Tempo, new screen name Tempo58.

I await a solution as i am getting notices of private messages I cannot access.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Can't recover my crowd support profile

Hey Tempo58,

We're about to link your two accounts together now. That means you'll still login with whichever email address and password you chose the other day, but it will take you through to your old username (Tempo). Does that make sense?

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey Tempo58,

We're about to link your two accounts together now. That means you'll still login with whichever email address and password you chose the other day, but it will take you through to your old username (Tempo). Does that make sense?

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Dormer43
Level 1: Cadet

Hi, I have the same problem. Couldn't open up my millsie account where I have a private message waiting to be read, so opened up another account (dormer43). This opens up, but cannot access millsie. Can you help me?

Millsie

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Millsie,

Check out this page with some instructions on how to reclaim your username: http://goo.gl/Aji8fj

Tempo58
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Excellent, can't wait
Ian

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now