Highlighted
Superman1964
Level 2: Rookie

Contacting careers & head office.

Guys, the other I signed up for job alerts, it sends you an email to confirm, never rx an email, i sent an facebook Message to telstra careers, has not been seen in 2 days ??, tried calling head office, there is no such number ??, 1300 368 387, says head office , then press1-new connections,2-faults, 3 complaints, everywhere else says 13220, nobody offshore has any idea of the head office number , all i want is an head office human to answer and assist me  with signing up for job alerts, is this too much to ask for ??.btw, nowhere on google is the head office number given , other tham 1300 368 387 ???.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Contacting careers & head office.

Hi Superman1964. 

Sorry to hear you have had these difficulties with setting up job alerts. 

I have just gone through and tested this with my personal email address and have had no issues registering for alerts, receiving the confirmation email within seconds. 

Can you please do me a favour and check your spam or junk email folders for the confirmation message. 

If you cannot see the email in your junk or spam folders, can you please clear your cookies, cache and browser history (if you are unsure how, a quick google search for your browser type will show you instructions). 

Once you have done this, go back to the careers page http://tel.st/j7ph4 and re-register for alerts. 

Let us know how you go. 

Regards - Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Superman1964

NO GO, tried all that, tried Job Alerts again & no email received..
Support Team
Support Team

Hi, that is certainly very strange. When you selected to activate the Job Alerts did it all go through correctly? Can I confirm Superman1964 that you are trying to access this via http://tel.st/pve89

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Superman1964

MammaB , yes im doing it all correctly, no other errors are on screen etc, says email sent , but never rx & yes, im checking my junk folder also...
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks Superman1964. 

I would recommend reaching out to the Telstra Careers Facebook page http://tel.st/qzlvx. In the "About" section you will see the option to "Contact Telstra Careers on Messenger".

They may be able to further assist here. 

Let us know how you go. 

Regards - Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now