CrowdSupport®
davids45
Level 4: Private Eye

CrowdSupport order of posts - display from latest first -how?

G'day,

When trying to read through a thread/topic on CrowdSupport, it seems the posts are listed all over the place time-wise which I find very unhelpful.  A 'default' unlike any other on-line forum I've come across.

A search also lists items out of chronological order.

How can a topic display be sorted into date order?

Thanks,

David S.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: CrowdSupport order of posts - display from latest first -how?

If you search, it defaults to order by relevance, similar to most search engines.
If you just navigate to a forum area, it orders them by when the last comment was made, not by when the original post was made.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
davids45
Level 4: Private Eye

G'day Jupiter,
Thanks for the reply.
I have hardly ever found 'relevance' to be accurate or much use, particularly when trying to look for something to buy (e.g. the almost always awful Bunnings website).
So there's no way to change the viewing options or user preferences.
Pity.
David S.
Highlighted
paulparker
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Simple Tags would be a great help, narrow down what viewing

search Tags example y2019, NBN-Wireless

Tags are often used elsewhere to speed searches and to refine results from example to those with topics of Tag: y2019 and Tag NBN-Wireless

Simple Tags could include  7days  14days 30days 90days

Every dawn is a brand new year...

There are a number of boards that make up Crowdsupport where posts are grouped by the topic of the board.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now