CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
tvanweeren
Level 1: Cadet

Cyber Safety backstory

Hi, I working on a Cyber safety project for Aboriginal Communities in East Arnhemland. I have been talking about digital footprints. People are asking for the full details (the inside story) about where their text messages/photos go, are they stored, copies made... If they use Diva Chat are copies made of all their posts and stored on Servers in Canada? Do files get stored in exchnages? How do exchanges work?

Since visitings communities we have developed a poster and face book site www.facebook.com/connectwithrespect we also have a few short movies in the pipeline. I have spent considerable time trying to get answers about Telstra's technology in the topend, where data goes, if and when it is copied and stored etc etc.

I have an illustration here merricreek.com/cyber that I thought I could animate and use a voiceover and explain the technology backstory so people are properly informed. Can anyone help with FACTS, Ive heard too many stories that start with "Well I think it might...." Does Telstra have illustrations or easy to understand explanations? Hoping you can help.

Thanks in advance Trevor van Weeren

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now