Highlighted
cooki3mons73r
Level 3: Gumshoe

Device Delivery FAQ

Answered

Hi, I just want to know where do I return a device that was sent to me by mistake? i like to return it to Telstra. but i went online and they say i can't sent it to a store to return it. they advice me to bring the device with the order ref.no. and to mail it to this address to the post office and they would know what to do with it? is this true? 

Reply Paid 6046, Chullora, NSW 1405

but who is the receipeint of this address? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Device Delivery FAQ

If you take it to the Post office, with that address, they will sort it out.

Usually it is Telstra TSO Returns or Telstra Mobile Returns, but the recipient matters less than the actual address, just make sure that the order number is noted with the return so they can find it and associate it to your order correctly.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

If you take it to the Post office, with that address, they will sort it out.

Usually it is Telstra TSO Returns or Telstra Mobile Returns, but the recipient matters less than the actual address, just make sure that the order number is noted with the return so they can find it and associate it to your order correctly.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

cooki3mons73r
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thank You DrQwerty90! 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now