Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Existing CrowdSupport Users who don’t login with Facebook Connect

In November the way you log in to CrowdSupport is changing. All users of CrowdSupport will need to log in using a Telstra credential

If you’re a member who uses the community login, this affects you. You’ll need to either:

1. Register with Telstra

• Complete the registration form. We recommend that you use a personal email address, and not a work email address.

register.jpg

registerfull.jpg

2. If you’re already registered with Telstra:

Login.jpg

loginfull.jpg

• Select the “CLAIM YOUR ACCOUNT” button.

claim2.jpg

Enter your old CrowdSupport username.

password claim.jpg

* You do not need an existing Telstra service to register for CrowdSupport.

If you had any issues reclaiming your account please complete the following:

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Link-your-Crowdsupport-Accounts

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
andrewtrevitt
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Re: Existing CrowdSupport Users who don’t login with Facebook Connect

The other day, I had to un-register and re-register the my My Account service which has changed my username and password as I was experiencing some issues for this to occur.

As a result , I can only  login into Crowdsupport on my old login credentials which i guess is something.

If I tried the new My Account login credentials,I receive a message saying "I am banned from using this site" and also also receive the error message " An Unexpected Error has occurred.Sorry, your request failed. A notification has been sent to the development team for investigation.Exception ID: 18DDF544"

It appears that this new login process does not allow for when a My Account user has to refresh and change there username and password.

I have contacted support via the  Crowdsupport@team.telstra.com email address and have not recieved a response.

As a relatively high reader and contributer to  Crowdsupport,I would greatly appreciate if this can be fixed so I am able to log back into Crowdsupport with my new My Account credentials , mainly so all my Telstra,Crowdsupport  & Bigpond logins are all the same and consistant.

Level 22: Superhuman

G'day Andrew,

I had a similar issue, (I think from my own end I screwed up), and Yannick, (bless his heart) fixed it all up for me.

If it hasn't been fixed for you yet, PM him.  (I've escalated this  to him anyway)

Cheers,

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

andrewtrevitt
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Still have not recieved a response to the email I sent about a week ago so I have just have just sent through a PM so hopefully this will be sorted soon

luvsfootie
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Hi Yannick,

This is probably as a result of my own stupidity but I now seem to have two user names.

(1) luvs_footie

(2) luvsfootie.

Is it possible to merge the two accounts?

I'm sure people don't want to hear from me in stereo. LOL

Many thanks

Many thanks

Support Team
Support Team

G'day luvsfootie,

To confirm, are you referring to crowdsupport?

If you registered  but missed the step to claim your old CrowdSupport identity, we can manually merge the accounts for you. If you PM either MattD or Yannick (Community Managers) they'll help you out.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

luvsfootie
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Thanks ShannonD,

Have submitted the form.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now