LarryC1
Level 1: Cadet

Have logged in previously and wish to combine screen names.

Had a screen name LarryC and now was forced to create a new one LarryC1. Can I combine and if so how.

Thanks

2019JL16 18:50

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Have logged in previously and wish to combine screen names.

We cannot merge profiles but I have swapped the login associated to those user profiles. This means when you login now it should log you in as @LarryC, which will associate all your historical contributions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

LarryC
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Dan K.

Logging in from Chrome on DT PC (Win 10 PC) had a few problems with page load "too long ...."

But login from Chrome on Mac (OS 10.12.6) no issues.  Logged in as LarryC (presume LarryC1 gone) and seems like all the accoutrements (badges etc) seem to be as they should.  Thanks for your help.  Won't ask why it got that way.  Just happy it's fixed. 
See you around the traps.   Just ordered NBN and fun it wasn't (2 lines, alarm, fax, coming in from Optus (cable internet) and phones from IInet.  Off top of her head, my wife Colleen, said would cost us about $1000 and start-up bill from Telstra will be $600+ and already know converting landline back to base alarm to mobile will cost about $400 (and $1.50/m MORE), so pretty spot on.  After looking at our monthly costs, we might save $5 (that's FIVE).  
There BETTER BE some speed increase.  And just to confirm, in my last month of cable I am doing speedtest.net from a number of devices and at different times of day will see what NBN does to "improve". 

Doessn't take into consideration possible loss of fax (use as both voice and fax, so switch(?), etc, etc.
[NO action on your part - just venting. Maybe yuo can direct me to the best part of the forum to express/query my concerns?]
Thanks for listening.
Larry & Colleen
2019JL19 14:45 Sydney 

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Great, I am glad the user profile has been sorted.

If you need help with your new services then it depends specifically what you need. We have discussion boards under Broadband & nbn™Mobiles & TabletsHome Phones and Accounts & Plans that should cover most of the topics you might need help with.

It is important to note that most of the users who will help out on the forum are other customers and thus they will not be able to access your account. I recommend touching base with us via Live Chat if you need account assistance.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now