CrowdSupport®
PEBKACZ
Level 1: Cadet

ID a Phone Number - 1345 0046 in Sydney.

I have apparently made several calls to this number 8 times this month and do not know who it is.  Does anyone know?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: ID a Phone Number - 1345 0046 in Sydney.

@PEBKACZ wrote:

I have apparently made several calls to this number 8 times this month and do not know who it is.  Does anyone know?

@PEBKACZ I'd be inclined to call Billing on 13 22 00 and find out why the charges are appearing since you didn't make the calls.

Looks like a securitel number to me. 

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

That looks like a back to base alarm number.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

HI @PEBKACZ,

1345 numbers are back to base alarm numbers, do you have a security company who monitors an alarm system for your home? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
PEBKACZ
Level 1: Cadet

Confirmation. Back to base callback number. Thanks All. 👌

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now