Gaz21
Level 2: Rookie

Issue with messages

Hi Wehn I log into Crowd Support, click on my profile & click on messages it says "access denied" "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Can you please help?

Gary.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Issue with messages

Hi @Gaz21

Thanks for your message and very sorry to read about the issues you have experienced access crowd support private messages.

Crowd Support has a built in spam blocker that does not allow users to use private messages until they have posted at least once to our Crowd Support forums.

Now that you have posted, you should be able to access your messaging inbox.

Please let us know how you go and thanks for your time.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Gaz21
Level 2: Rookie

Yes, after I did this post it all worked fine!  The people on chat didn't know this.

Perhaps a better error message would help all newbies (and the chat support staff)!

Thanks for your help.

Gary.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the update and we will have this feedback passed on to the developers of the forum to see if this can be updated accordingly. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now