BJAST
Level 1: Cadet

Lack of service

Telstra,

I would just like to make you aware of how disappoint I am with the service I have received from your Telstra Nambour store not once but twice in a matter of days.

I attended the store on Sunday afternoon around 1:40-1:45 (unsure of your closing time). I am wanting to upgrade my phone and stay with Telstra aware I will have around a $60 device payout fee to do so and more than happy to do this so my plan is not due around Christmas time. But also wanting to change the home phone, as we don’t have foxtel and have no need for foxtel. So believe we are paying for something that we are not using and the plan below is much suited to our needs.

The gentleman who served me was helpful until the point I said can we do it now. It came very clear at that point with no words being said that the store obviously closed soon. I asked for an XS iPhone and got told there was none in stock however if I came back tomorrow there would be some. Getting the picture reading between the lines I left the store a little disappointed.

Attended the store again today Tuesday 13th of November. Got a lovely young lady who passed me off to the same gentleman, who let’s be honest I wasn’t thrilled about but excepted none the less. I was then told the whole system was down.

I understand that systems do go down from time to time and do myself work in retail for a bank. However is there no process for off line transactions? If there is I was not offered this option or any option for that fact except you will just have to come back. I am a full time working mother of 2 time is limited when I can attend a store. Yes I can do this over the phone however the last time I tried to do something over the phone I was charged extra fees as the person apparently didn’t understand your systems/ processes for increasing a home plan in the same plan family. So I prefer to do things face to face.

Please pass on the feedback as I believe the only way to learn is to know what you are doing wrong or right. However I won’t be attending Nambour store again and will travel 30mins out of my way to another store where I have received far better service in the past, where they couldn’t do enough for my husband when upgrading his phone.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Lack of service

Hi BJAST, I appreciate the time taken to contact us about the level of service in the Nambour store - my apologies for the level of service, and I trust your future experiences with us are far more positive. I've passed on your comments to the area manager for Nambour - if needed in future you can also contact them via the details available at http://www.telstra.com.au/telstracountrywide/contact-us/ 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now