Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

New CrowdSupport Users

The registration process hasn’t changed for new users: (This change will only be effective on the 1st of November)

• Select the registration button (top right) on any page in CrowdSupport. 

register.jpg

• Complete the registration form. We recommend that you use a personal email address, and not a work email address.

registerfull.jpg

• Enter a screen name and accept the community terms of use.

New.jpg

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Andystyle
Level 2: Rookie

Re: New CrowdSupport Users

Sorry guys, not sure if this is the correct place to ask...

I am looking at changing my screen name, however I can't find the info to do so.

As you can see, my screen name is very random as my keyboard wasn't working, but it started to work when I was bashing it and accidently submitted. Hence, the random screen name.

Can someone please direct my on how to change it?

Cheers,

Andy

grahsmed
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Mobile recharge

I recharged my prepaid mobile by text message on 19-11-14 and find that I have paid 2 lots of $30

2ROK
Level 1: Cadet

Re: New CrowdSupport Users

I had at least $20.00 credit which was lost during this current dropout and as a pensioner was without funds to recharge until the next pesion payment. Not good enough for a large corporation which  spends so much on promotion.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more