Lhig
Level 1: Cadet

No copy of chat transcript

I had a very long frustrating chat yesterday with Rona Liza regarding our NBN home bundle and requested a copy of the chat for proof of what was offered but did not receive it. A couple of hours later chatted with James Dean and he assured me the email would be sent. No email had been received. I did not note the reference number as I foolishly believed I would get the chat or an email notification of the change to our bundle!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: No copy of chat transcript

You should receive an email about your new bundle when the change comes in to effect.

As far as the transcript of an online chat goes, that can only be sent before the consultant closes the chat session. You are much better doing a copy and paste from your end as well.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now