Highlighted
CraigVTR
Level 1: Cadet

Office 365 Calendar - use across multiple devices

Hi 

I have been using office 365 outlook for a while to access my email on my desktop, android phone and laptop pc. I am running Windows 10 on the pc's.
Email works fine I can sync the imap account across all three devices without any problems,  but I cannot achieve the same result with my calendar or contacts. Web searches are starting to fry my brain as all methods seems to be aimed at the enterprise users rather than an individual with multiple devices.
Any help on this if possible would be great. 

Cheers

Craig

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Office 365 Calendar - use across multiple devices

Hi @CraigVTR 

not sure what the deal is with win10's outlook calender / contacts.  

I have a win10 based phone, which I sync with my sons win10 comp and android phone, however I found it easier/ better to sync using google/gmail calender and contacts, then with the outlook calender. 

I only sync the calender component because he has autism/asberger, and i dont want his full friends and email junk flooding my phone. 

Telstra customer 15+ yrs, I am not a Telstra employee and never have been

Kudos and thanks welcomed

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so.
Service Status in your area
Someone asked to check your ping but dont know how
Check all your connected programs
CraigVTR
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Office 365 Calendar - use across multiple devices

Thanks Cretsiah

I have seen various methods involving server setups but it should not be that hard. I have been using Google but I have other issues with that platform.
I will wait and see if someone can help me out.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now